|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Question thing :b1. Kissed a girl? no
2. Kissed a boy? yes
3. Had sex in public? Yes
4. What's your religion? Agnostic
5. What does your username mean? My old name joined with an animal I love
6. Reason you joined deviantArt? I found out about it through a friend
7. Do you have any nicknames? Kitten, Kit kat, Lo, Lovey, Wolf, Love
8. Do you like bubble baths? Yes
9. Kissed in the rain? yes
10. Dyed your hair? Yep
11. Soup or salad? Super-salad
12. Vegetable or meat? Both
13. Go out drinking? Not often, and with a safe crowd
14. Smoke cigarettes? No
15. Smoke weed? No
16. Do any hard drugs? No
17. Have you had sex today? Yeah
18. Have you ever fallen asleep in someone's arms? Every night cx
19. The relationship between you and the person you last texted? Dad lol
20. Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes? Yes
21. Skipped homework to play a video game? Of course
22. Tried to commit suicide? Two times
23. The last time you felt broken? I only felt good once, when I was religious and with a guy I lo
a dangerous hallucinationThe light coming through the window was bright,
much too bright.
Even though my eyes were closed
I could see it-
The skin of my arms prickled,
sweat dripped from my brow.
It was two in the afternoon but…
the sun was setting
through the window facing east.
I should have seen the hutch,
shelves lined with bone china
decorated with delicate leaves and vines.
I was so thirsty
and reaching for cups that should have been there.
Instead I found a billboard of butterflies,
the colors raging
more than any rainbow
I'd ever seen.
Their wings fluttered and flashed
yet somehow they moved in slow motion.
I wanted to stand,
wanted to reach out and touch them but…
I couldn't move,
and yet I laughed
ignoring my dry mouth
and the tingling in my feet.
There was a tempest
on the rise
and in my blood.
A sugar rush disguised
as a riot of butterflies
and they were swarming me.
There was a small vial
of insulin in my pocket
that I nev
Keep in Touch!
scheinbar is a much-loved and well-known deviant. Just one look at her gallery, filled with enchanting photography, will have you mesmerized. A deviant for over 7 years, Christiane can always be found posting inspirational features as well as regularly commenting on other deviations and encouraging and empowering her fellow deviants. We are inspired and insist that you too stop by and congratulate ... Read More