|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
3 Dreams3 Dreams I had Last Night:
1. I dreamed I was going to "The School for Gods and Goddesses" and that I was a Goddess, myself. We had very cool clothing. It's hard to describe, but I had a small white dress that was half steampunk and had a metal sleeve and glasswork in it. Our test was to create a world out of clay and to give it life. I was in a huge classroom with high ceilings and about 10 other students, I made a very colorful world and the professors were very impressed with my test results. I think this would be a cool story idea
2. I had a dream I was driving and I found a grizzly bear in my town and it waved at me. I went home to tell everyone, and of course no one believed me. XD
3. I had a dream I was living in a city that was in ruins and had been taken over by monsters. It took me some time to find that I was a monster myself. I had one yellow eye that had thermal vision and I was very agile, but I still looked pretty much human. I met a cool scientist guy that was living
15 Interesting Things to do15 Interesting things to do:
1. Go for a long drive and play some good music.
2. Take pictures in nature.
3. Have sex against/on a freezer. XD
4. Write a letter to someone you know (Get a friend's address if you don't have it)
5. Fly a kite.
6. Go for a hike in a place you've never been.
7. Make yourself a smoothie.
8. Toss a football or frisbee.
9. Have sex in a vehicle (Don't get caught!). (;
10. Give a respectful compliment to a stranger.
11. Climb a tree.
12. Skip a day of work or schooling to make "you time".
13. Go fishing.
14. Draw or paint something. (Even if you're not an artist)
15. Learn some origami. (Even something basic)
[transmissions of a dead girl]i am the
moon: i am
the silver pill
to weigh down
into leaden eyes--
i am the
of the dark.
the stars are
all dead in their
you'll be safe, dear,
as i am the moon,
with all of your
(i am good bye and yet,
you think only of romantic
i am the moon.
i am the crescent
and dead altogether,
i still die.
Keep in Touch!